My photo
Lake Isabella, CA, United States
I am an aspiring writer in the Kern River Valley. This blog is a "test kitchen" to try different writing styles and to work through the many rejections and the handful of acceptances my work has received. But no matter what other people say about my writing, at least my mother thinks I'm a good writer!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Computer Crisis (Again)

Some of you may recall a few months ago when my laptop bit the dust and I had to go on a brief hiatus. Well, the replacement computer which someone gave us...is now no longer working. Very frustrating. Anyway, I do not know when I will update again. Hopefully in a few weeks we will get a new computer.

Thanks- Sandy

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your computer and I hope that things get worked out soon. Thank you for dropping by to visit me at my blog. I'm going to follow you so I won't miss a thing when you return :-)

    ReplyDelete