March NaSHOwrimo Writing Challenge

Just a quick update. After the wonderful adventure of Nanowrimo last November, I got bored and decided to invent my own Short Story Writing Month in March- NaShoWrimo.

Maybe someone clever already came up with it, I don't know. Anyway, I have been writing a short story EVERY DAY this month. I am currently on day 22 and it's been a really amazing journey.

Next month is poetry appreciation month, and I need a break, so I plan to scale down and read and write a poem a day. I can't wait! 

Comments

  1. Wow, that is amazing! Good for you. In lieu of your poetry appreciation, check out my site for my new videos - one uses a great poem by a fellow blogger with my music. Keep up your good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sure I'm trailer-trash- Do you have a problem with that?

Actual Conversation Between my Children Overheard This Morning

Kitten update