Monday, May 17, 2010
50th post, and a Prolific Blogger Award!
My last post, the poem, "Grief" was my 50th post on this blog. I feel like that is an accomplishment. Huzzah!
Another source of pride is the Prolific Blogger award I recieved from Ryan, the writer of the blog, "Scotland Here and Now."
The originator over at Advance Booking has attached the following rules...
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award (see above).
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.
So for the seven winners I'm choosing these great Blogs:
1. Carole Ann Carr- She is such a sweet, supportive blogger- thank you for all your kind words, Carole Ann.
2. Lost in the Frame of Life-This writer, Robert Bourne, updates frequently, and I think he's a very interesting writer.
by Christina- she sometimes updates 2 or 3 times a day, and shares some really thought-provoking stories and poetry.
4. At Home in the Ozarks- this blog is full of stories about rural life in the Ozarks. Lots of interesting information here, if you like homesteading, which I do!
5. English Wilderness- What a lovely blog! Full of photos of the desolate, wild places in England. If you're slightly obsessed with the UK (like me!), you'll like it. Would the word for people who are obsessed with England be "anglo-phile?" Or does that just mean you love white people?
6. The Thoughts of Forrestasauras- Enjoyable, edgy free-verse poetry.
7. The Writing Nag- Chock full of encouragement and tools for fledgling writers.